Refund And Cancellation Policy
Paid Service Plans can be purchased directly from Fundoo Friday in the App. This section of the Terms only applies where you have signed up for one of our Paid Service Plans from us through our App or web site.You promise that your registration information, payment details (if you have signed up for a paid Service Plan subscription) and any other information that you submit to us are true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to always keep it that way. If you have provided incorrect or inaccurate information, you should return to the log-in screen or correct such information in your account settings. You promise that no other person shall be allowed to use or access your account, or in any other way make use of the rights conferred to you pursuant to the Agreement.
2. Payments and Subscription Periods
All Paid Service Plans are payable in advance of each Subscription Period, non-cancelable and, except as expressly stated in an Enterprise Agreement, non-refundable.
You will be charged prior to being granted access to your Paid Service Plan. At the end of your current Subscription Period, your Paid Service Plan and/or Content Subscriptions subscription will automatically renew, and you will be charged for the next Subscription Period in accordance with your registered payment information.
If you do not pay for your Paid Service Plan on time, Fundoo Friday reserve the right to suspend your account or remove Paid Service Plan features.
3. CancellationsIf you do not wish to renew your Subscription Period for a Paid Service Plan, you must cancel your Paid Service Plan before the end of your current Subscription Period. Any cancellation will become effective on the first day after the last day of your current Subscription Period. Upon cancellation, your access to features that are exclusive to the Paid Service Plans will cease, and your subscription will be automatically downgraded to a Free Service Plan for the Fundoo Friday Service you subscribe to (if available).
4. Upgrades and downgrades
You may at any time upgrade or downgrade your Paid Service Plan subscription to a different Service Plan. If you have downgraded your subscription to a lower tier Service Plan, such a downgrade will take effect on the day after the last day of the current Subscription Period. If you have upgraded your subscription to a higher tier Service Plan, such upgrade will take effect immediately subject to payment of the applicable upgrade fee.Upon becoming effective, your Service Plan upgrade will apply for the duration of your current Subscription Period, and your next Subscription Period renewal will be based on terms of your upgraded Service Plan.
5. Price changes and new Service Plans
Fundoo Friday may change the price for a Paid Service Plan. If such a price change applies to you, it will be effective from the beginning of your next Subscription Period. Your continued use of the Fundoo Friday Services constitutes your acceptance of the price change. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your subscription prior to your next Subscription Period renewal.
We do not provide any refunds if the price for a Paid Service Plan drops, or if we offer subsequent promotional pricing or change the content or features of a Service Plan.
Fundoo Friday may decide to change or replace our Service Plans. If the Service Plan you have subscribed for is changed or replaced, your subscription will automatically be for the Service Plan that corresponds with the pricing of your original plan unless you choose to upgrade your subscription.
6. TrialsWe may, at our own sole discretion, offer you a Trial. We reserve the right to revoke the Trial and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible. Separate terms and conditions, including restrictions on available features or areas of use, may apply when using a Fundoo Friday Service under a Trial.
7. TaxesPrices listed may not include sales or value added tax and applicable tax may be calculated and added at the time you complete a transaction and, depending on where you made the purchase, such tax may not be visible to you until you receive a receipt for your purchase. In certain jurisdictions, local laws require that prices include all applicable taxes, in which case this will be indicated at the time of purchase.
8. RefundsIn general, we have a no refunds policy. Per the condition mentioned, downgrades or cancellations are effective at the end of your current billing cycle. Dues already paid to us will not be returned.