Terms And Conditions Of Use
1. Eligibility:Use of the Service is void where prohibited. The Service is for users of all ages. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. Your Fundoo Friday Account and DataIf you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Fundoo Friday of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account, or any other breaches of security. Fundoo Friday will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred because of such acts or omissions. Fundoo Friday may from time to time set storage limits for your data or take any other measures Fundoo Friday considers appropriate to manage the Service. Fundoo Friday may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising, and it may do this without notice.
3. Prohibited Content and Activities, and Responsibility of Contributors:If you create quizzes, comment via the discussion boxes, post material to the Service, post links on the Service, or otherwise make material available by means of the Service (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or any other format in which Fundoo Friday stores data. You are also entirely responsible for ensuring that you are lawfully entitled to use any information and content. Fundoo Friday does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by your acts, errors, omissions, or negligence with respect to the content you post to Fundoo Friday.
4. The Fundoo Friday Service is intended to be recreational/educational. The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Service. Fundoo Friday reserves the right to suspend or terminate your ability to access Fundoo Friday if you post illegal or prohibited content on Fundoo Friday. Fundoo Friday further may investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Fundoo Friday's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and terminating the accounts of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of Fundoo Friday:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any class or individual.
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- exploits or encourages the exploitation of people in a sexual or violent manner.
- contains anything sexually suggestive, nudity not related to the study of art, medicine or another Bonafide educational field, portrays or glorifies excessive violence without educational merit, or constitutes offensive subject matter.
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person.
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous.
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming".
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; or
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Fundoo Friday such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
5. The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Service. Fundoo Friday reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Fundoo Friday's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement or national security authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Service.
- organizing or encouraging acts of violence.
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate another user, person or entity.
- using the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
- using any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same.
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network.
- any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to create or post content.
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the service.
- displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on the service or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Service on behalf of that person.
- using the Service in a manner inconsistent with all applicable laws and regulations; or
- reproduces, duplicates, copies, sells, trades, resells, or exploits for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Content and/or services offered throughout this Service (unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement).
6. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either:
- received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software; or
- secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the content.
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the content and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- content is not spam and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- content is not obscene or libellous, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
- have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Fundoo Friday or otherwise.
7. Responsibility of Service VisitorsFundoo Friday has not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Service, Fundoo Friday does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Service may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Service may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Fundoo Friday refuses any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
8. Content Posted on Other WebsitesWe have not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Fundoo Friday links, and that link to Fundoo Friday. Fundoo Friday does not have any control over those non-Fundoo Friday websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Fundoo Friday website or webpage, Fundoo Friday does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content. Fundoo Friday refuses any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Fundoo Friday websites and webpages.
9. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As Fundoo Friday asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Fundoo Friday violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Fundoo Friday by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fundoo Friday will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Fundoo Friday or others, Fundoo Friday may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Service. In the case of such termination, Fundoo Friday will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Fundoo Friday.
Fundoo Friday, Fundoo Friday.com, the Fundoo Friday.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Fundoo Friday, or the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fundoo Friday or Fundoo Friday's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Fundoo Friday or third-party trademarks.
The Service, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms and Conditions, may be changed at the sole discretion of Fundoo Friday and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms and Conditions, and so should periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
12. Limitation of warranties of Fundoo Friday, its suppliers and its licensors
Except as otherwise expressly stated, all content posted to or available from the Service is provided "as is", and Fundoo Friday, its suppliers and its licensors make no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of proprietary rights. You understand and agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk, and that Fundoo Friday, its suppliers and its licensors will have no liability or responsibility for any damage to your computer system or data that results from the download or use of such content or services. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above may not apply to you.
13. Limitation of liability of Fundoo Friday, its suppliers and its licensors: Except
Except as otherwise expressly stated, in no event will Fundoo Friday, its suppliers or its licensors be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, regardless of the basis or nature of the claim, resulting from any use of the Service, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise, even if Fundoo Friday, its suppliers or its licensors were expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the aggregate liability for all your claims against Fundoo Friday, its suppliers and its licensors arising out of or related to use of the Service, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website exceed the amounts actually paid by you to Fundoo Friday during the 12-month period prior to the date a claim is made. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you. The parties agree that this Section 10 represents a reasonable allocation of risk.